14th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to take admission in LKG at Apeejay School, Kolkata? When the admission form will be out?

Hello sir, My son is studying in Nursery and he has completed 4 years. Now, I want to admit my son in Apeejay School, Kolkata. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? When admission form be out?

Related Questions:
15th November 2016, 10:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in LKG at Apeejay School, Kolkata? When the admission form will be out?

In order to get admission in Lkg in the above mentioned school, the child should be a minimum of 3 years and 6 months and after that you will have to appear for an interview along with your child and after clearing the interview, you will be most eligible to admit your child in LKg in the above mentioned school.

Admission forms are released in the month of December each year.
15th November 2016, 10:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in LKG at Apeejay School, Kolkata? When the admission form will be out?

In order to get admission in Lkg in the above mentioned school, the child should be a minimum of 3 years and 6 months and after that you will have to appear for an interview along with your child and after clearing the interview, you will be most eligible to admit your child in LKg in the above mentioned school.

Admission forms are released in the month of December each year.
16th November 2016, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, My son is studying in Nursery and he has completed 4 years. Now, I want to admit my son in Apeejay School, Kolkata. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? When admission form be out?

The children aged 3+ are admitted to Lower Kindergarten at Apeejay School, Kolkata. The children will be admitted to the school through group discussion with parents and activities with children. The school is affiliated to CBSE. The parents should contact the school office in the month of October for the admission to LKG. So the forms will also release during October itself. The website link is Apeejay School
16th November 2016, 02:18 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes your son is now eligible to study LKG in Apeejay School located at Kolkata.

* The school belongs to CBSC Board.
* For Admissions queries you need to contact in the month of October in every academic year.
* And then parents need to visit school at the admission time.
* Date of Birth certificate needed for admission of your son.

Admissions :
* Already admission started and finished for the academic year of 2017-2018.
* Its issued on 15 sept 2016 to 26 sept 2016.

If you want admissions now means check with school and i am sharing the contact details ..

Contact Details:

Apeejay Schools
Email - [email protected]
115, Park Street
Kolkata - 700 016
Phone : +91 33 22291779
30th January 2017, 07:29 PM
rajesharm

Yes definitely, you can go with Appeejay but Mount Litera Zee School is also a good recommendation. It is one of the best private school in India. They allow children to start drawing circle and squares and cutting straight lines with scissors. It is one of the fastest growing school networks in India in the field of K-12 admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?