25th November 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl studying 12th from Muscat get admission in engineering college of India under normal quota other than NRI quota?

Sir, My daughter is studying 12th from Muscat and I want to admit her in a engineering college of India. Can she get admission through normal quota other than NRI quota if she studied up to 5th standard in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  2. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  4. Is it possible to study in NIT through JEE Main in normal quota for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?
  5. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  6. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  7. Normal quota jobs in India for NRI?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  9. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  10. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  11. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  12. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota? -- [New]
  13. Can I get NRI quota in Government or Private Medical college for my son studying in class 7th in U.A.E?
  14. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  15. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  17. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  18. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
27th November 2016, 01:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a girl studying 12th from Muscat get admission in engineering college of India under normal quota other than NRI quota?

It depends on her citizenship. If she is a citizen of India, then she can get admission in an engineering college in India under normal quota. If she does not hold citizenship of India , then she has to get admission under NRI quota even though she studied upto 5th standard in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?