25th November 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Police SI? What is the qualification criteria required?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to become a Police SI so I want to know the procedure to become a SI. Please tell me the qualification criteria required and how to prepare for the exam?

2nd December 2016, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Police SI? What is the qualification criteria required?

To become a Police Sub-Inspector, you have to appear in SI examination conducted by your respective state government. Eligibility criteria required to apply for SI post is mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a recognised university.

2. You should be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
31st July 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Police SI? What is the qualification criteria required?

I have completed my 4 diploma in engineering course ,so now what should I do to be SI please tell me sir
2nd August 2018, 09:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as an SI ( Sub Inspector ) the minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, diploma candidates are not eligible to appear in examination. The examination is conducted by SSC or State SSC for final selection. Age limit varies with examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?