13th December 2016, 07:44 PM
Rakesh Gote

How can I apply for Regional Transport Officer (RTO) exam? Do I have to take Coaching classes for preparation?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Regional Transport Officer (RTO) exam, I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Regional Transport Officer (RTO) exam? Do I have to take Coaching classes for preparation? If yes then please tell me about the Coaching classes.

14th March 2017, 10:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Regional Transport Officer (RTO) exam? Do I have to take Coaching classes for preparation?

The entrance examination for recruitment as RTO ( Regional Transport Officer ) is conducted by State Public Service Commission.

The minimum required qualification for the post of RTO ( Assistant Engineer ) is that candidate must have bachelor degree in engineering from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with State PSC. No, it is not necessary to take coaching classes for preparation for examination.

Candidates can prepare for examination by self study also as per syllabus of examination.There are also questions of aptitude in examination and general awareness etc. For information about examination visit at state PSC official website.
21st November 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Regional Transport Officer (RTO) exam? Do I have to take Coaching classes for preparation?

My name is Akhilesh, I am a b.com holder, passout year 2017. I wanna apply for RTO inspector examination. So what is the process can explain that for me.
This is my mail ID : [email protected]
28th May 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a BBA LLB holder how can i apply for judicial post in Rto?what is the procedure to apply the examination tje coaching is necessary for this
1st August 2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

get the procedure to become an rto officier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?