13th December 2016, 12:29 PM
namrata gavand

Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?

Respected Sir, I completed my M.Com course 3 years ago scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University. I want to apply for PhD so I want to know can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after completing MA (Sociology) scoring 53% marks from Mumbai University? In which college can I apply for PhD?
  2. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  3. Can I pursue PhD in LAW through Distance Education from any Indian University after completing LLM scoring 61% marks?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD after completing MA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  5. Can I pursue Ph.D after completing masters in Urdu by scoring 53%?
  6. How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (English) scoring 62% marks?
  7. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  9. Can I pursue PhD after completing MA externally? What is the minimum marks required to get admission in PhD?
  10. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  11. Can I pursue PhD after completing MCA? If yes then What is the process?
  12. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue PhD form Manav Bharti University after completing M.Phil Economics from Periyar University?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  17. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
15th December 2016, 01:59 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?

No, you are not eligible for PhD course after completion of your post graduation with 48% marks. For pursuing PhD candidates should be completed their post graduation with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates. So even if you belong to SC/ST category then also you are not eligible for this course. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?