14th December 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?

Respected Sir, I am a student of BA 1st year, from Nagpur University. I want to change my University from Nagpur to Pune so I want to know what is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  3. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  4. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  5. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  6. Is it possible to clear my pending subjects of Nagpur university from Pune university?
  7. Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?
  8. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  10. How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?
  11. Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?
  12. Admission in 2nd year B.Arch in Pune University from Nagpur University
  13. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  14. Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
  15. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  16. Can I complete M.Com from Pune University as external student?
  17. How to change the Institute after completing First year of B.Tech.? I am in Nagpur University and do not hold any Diploma degree.
  18. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
20th December 2016, 01:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change from Nagpur University to Pune University for pursuing B.A course. To be eligible to obtain B.A degree certificate, you have to pursue the course only from the university where you have secured admission for pursuing B.A course.

If you are not interested to pursue your higher studies from the university where you are currently pursuing then, you need to discontinue from the course, pay the fees and collect your certificates and need to take fresh admission in first year of B.A course.
15th January 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?

Can i change my college after first year engineering from nagpur University to nagpur University but college should different
7th May 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the university from bamu university to Pune university for bsc computer 2 year?
25th September 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Right now I'm studying in Amravati University first year engineering. Can i change my University from Amravati University to nagpur University in second year of engineering?
1st January 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the University from Pune University to Kolhapur University for MBA 1st year? I'm already pursuing MCA in Pune University, but I want to cancel my admission from Pune University.
20th September 2022, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How can i change my subject in bsc second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?