14th December 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a bank grant an education loan in 2nd year of engineering course? What will be the repayment period?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Engineering and want to apply for an education loan. Can a bank grant me education loan in 2nd year of engineering course? What will be the repayment period?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  2. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  3. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  4. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  5. What to do if course is not completed due to backlog before repayment period of education loan? -- [New]
  6. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  7. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  8. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  11. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  12. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  13. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  14. Repayment mode of Education Loan in Citi Bank for MS aspirant?
  15. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  16. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  17. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  18. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
15th December 2016, 12:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a bank grant an education loan in 2nd year of engineering course? What will be the repayment period?

Bank can grant you education loan in second year of engineering course. You will have to provide certain important documents at time of education loan which is necessary:

*Education loan letter from college containing fee structure.

*AICTE approval letter of college.

*Proof of identity and address.

*PAN card.

*Income certificate of parents.

*Collateral in case of loan amount is above 7.5 lacs.

Banks allow you to pay loan upto one year after completion of course without interest through Central government interest subsidy scheme. After that interest will be charged and you will have to pay it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?