15th December 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BE in Civil Engineering and after completing it I want to pursue M.Tech in the same stream so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
20th December 2016, 01:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech?

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Technology. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Tech course.

Admissions in M.Tech course are offered through state level entrance examination or through GATE or entrance examination conducted by the respective university. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in M.Tech course. Based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?