17th December 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for MBBS in scholarship basis in Pakistan?

Sir/Mam, My name is Zeeshan. I live in Pakistan in province k.p.k in Peshawar city.sir my father died in an accident. I clear my F.Sc in medical with 79.6 % marks. I want admission in MBBS. I can not afford the expenses. So, please offer me scholarship.i shall be very thankful to you?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan
  2. Procedure for getting admission and scholarship in UK for doing MBBS?
  3. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  4. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  5. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship for doing MBBS in Pakistan?
  7. How can I get admission in MBBS with scholarship?
  8. Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship?
  9. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  10. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  11. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  12. Is Pakistani students eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after matriculation exam?
  13. How to get scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate from Pakistani?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MBBS in Sri Lanka?
  15. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis? -- [New]
  16. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?