18th December 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

List of private companies offering job to Diploma in Forensic Investigation candidate? How much salary is offered?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Diploma in Forensic Investigation course and after completion of it want to know which are the private companies offering for job? How much salary they offer?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private sector companies in Gujarat offering job to M.Sc Forensic Odontology candidate? How much salary is paid in India?
  2. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  3. How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  5. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  6. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  7. What kind of job is offered to ICAI candidate? List of companies offering recruitment?
  8. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  9. Companies offering recruitment to MBA-HR candidate? Starting salary for MBA-HR candidate?
  10. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  11. Any exam available to enter in BHEL, BSNL, Google? What is the procedure and how much is the salary offered by the companies?
  12. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  15. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students?
  16. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  17. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  18. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
19th December 2016, 02:08 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of private companies offering job to Diploma in Forensic Investigation candidate? How much salary is offered?

There are many companies are offering Jobs for this field Diploma in Forensic Investigation.Here I shared some companies list kindly check it.

List of Companies offering Jobs as follows:

* Phenom Placement - Mumbai, Maharashtra
* ScaleneWorks People Solutions LLP - Delhi, Delhi
* NBS - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
* Medtronic - Mumbai, Maharashtra
* ScaleneWorks People Solutions LLP - Delhi, Delhi

You can also try Jobs by applying in the Job Portals.There are famous Job portals like Naukri, Indeed, Monster.

Upload your resume in those Job portals and update your skills.

Salary offer: more than Rs.35000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?