24th December 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for a girl to get admission in UKG in any schools of CBSE, ICSE and ISC board?

Hello sir, My daughter's date of birth is 14th October 2012 and she studding is in KG. I want to admit her in to UKG in other CBSE school but school's administration is saying she is not eligible. Please tell me what is the age criteria to get admission in CBSE, ICSE and ISC board?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to get admission in ICSE UKG for 3 years old candidate?
  2. What is the age criteria followed for getting UKG admission in ICSE board?
  3. Which board is best among ICSE, ISC, CBSE and West Bengal board to get admission in 11th? List of best schools in Hooghly district?
  4. Can I get my son admitted in UKG at the age of 4 years under ICSE board?
  5. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?
  6. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  7. What is the age requirement asked for ICSE based schools?
  8. When CBSE/ICSE/ISC schools of Kolkata provides admission for class 11?
  9. List of best CBSE and ICSE Schools of Baroda to get admission in 1st standard
  10. Can a candidate of 4 years & 10 months old able to get admission in UKG of CBSE Board?
  11. List of girl schools at south Delhi to get admission in UKG
  12. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  14. What is the age limit for getting UKG admission in CBSE school? -- [New]
  15. When and where forms for Std XI will be issued for ISC board schools?
  16. Best CBSE and ICSE Affiliated Schools in Jaipur
  17. What is the age eligibility criteria followed for CBSE board admission?
  18. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
25th December 2016, 09:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for a girl to get admission in UKG in any schools of CBSE, ICSE and ISC board?

There is no any minimum age criteria declared by any recognised board to get admission in any class/std.

The minimum age limit to get admission in any std is declared by the Directorates of State Education board.

So, to get detail information about age limit visit the respective school.
27th August 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age criteria for a girl to get admission in UKG in any schools of CBSE, ICSE and ISC board?

My daughter's date of birth is 15-Feb-2012 and she studding is in class 1(First) @ Dehradun. I want to admit her in to Class-2(Second) in CBSE Pattern Board school but school's administration is saying she is not eligible. Please tell me what is the age criteria to get admission in CBSE, ICSE and ISC board?
15th January 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's date of birth is 15/10/2015 can she get an admission in montessori - 1 ,is she also eligible for the RTE maharashtra admission for montessori-1 .please tell me the age criteria.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?