29th December 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join cyber crime branch in Pune?

Dear Sir, I want to join cyber crime in Pune or other city. So, please help me. My qualification is 12th pass and Diploma in computer engineering. I have more than 2 year experience for Networking field.
Thanking You
Regards,
Amol Gaikwad.

31st December 2016, 02:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join cyber crime branch in Pune?

I am sorry to say that with just 12th and diploma in computer engineering you are nit eligible o join cyber crime branch in Pune. For this position you have to complete your graduation in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years and for reserved category candidates age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.

With this eligibility you have to appear for CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination) examination which is conducted by SSC every year. The selection will depend on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by physical test and personal interview.
27th July 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join cyber crime branch in Pune?

Dear sir, I want to join cyber crime cell, Pune. My qualification is Bsc Computer Science with aggregate 64%. Also i'm perceiving Msc Computer Science. So please guide me.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?