29th December 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in ONGC or NTPC after completion of B.Sc Chemistry graduation?

Sir/Mam, It's piu mandal student of B.Sc Chemistry hons 2nd yr..from calcutta university..I want to apply for internship. Is it possible for me to do internship in ONGC or NTPC? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. What is the Internship duration of NTPC Ramagundam? How can I apply for Internship? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for internship training in ONGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC after scoring 61% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  6. Am I eligible to get training in NTPC while doing my graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  8. How to prepare for a job in ONGC and NTPC after doing PG in Chemistry?
  9. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  10. Chances to do Internship in ONGC for Organic Chemistry female graduate?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech Chemical student?
  12. Am I eligible for doing internship after completion of B.E Civil Engineering course?
  13. Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?
  14. Does ONGC offer paid Internship? How much to get during such Internship?
  15. What kind of Recommendation Letter will have to be submitted for ONGC Internship? How to get application form?
  16. How to apply for Internship in ONGC being a fresher?Regarding to summer internship
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) final year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
23rd March 2017, 05:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in ONGC or NTPC after completion of B.Sc Chemistry graduation?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Internship at NTPC or ONGC just after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship at NTPC or ONGC is as follows.

>> Master's Degree from a recognized university or B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

>> Candidates from MBA and MCA background are also eligible to apply for Internship at ONGC/ NTPC.

>> I suggest you to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry in order to be eligible for doing Internship at ONGC/ NTPC.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?