29th December 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for pilot post, if not studied physics in class 12th?

What if I am taking Geography, Maths and English, but not physics and yet, I get marks of 85% in maths. Can I still get through in learning institution of becoming a pilot?

30th December 2016, 02:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for pilot post, if not studied physics in class 12th?

You can opt to become a commercial Pilot Training course. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria,p kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility Criteria:

> The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years

> The maximum age should not exceed more than 23 years

> Candidate should have completed his graduation in any Discipline from a recognised University

> Candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% in their graduation

> Candidates should have studied Mathematics and Physics as their main subjects in +2 level

30th December 2016, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for pilot post, if not studied physics in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What if I am taking Geography, Maths and English, but not physics and yet, I get marks of 85% in maths. Can I still get through in learning institution of becoming a pilot?

It is not possible to study the Commercial Pilot Training (CPT) course without Physics and Mathematics subjects in 10+2. You will have to clear these subjects through open schooling like NIOS. If you pass the subjects then it will be fine to join the CPT course in any aviation institution. After completion of the course you will become a Pilot. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. Candidate should be fit to fly physically and mentally. The course is available in various institutions in India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?