8th June 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?

dear sir,,,
please let me know the syllabus of LLb entrance exam conducted by csjm uniersity,kanpur
also let me know the pattern of the paper and other important facts about the question paper................ thank you.....

12th June 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?

date of llb enterence exam for csjm please send my email id [email protected]
20th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?

What is eligibility of Law & Fees Structure
14th September 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

age limit for llb
8th November 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

palease sir L.L.B. form kab apply hote hai. please inform me
[email protected]
13th November 2011, 01:17 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear, L.L.B. form kab apply hote hai. please inform me
[email protected].
19th November 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,THIS IS MY GRADUATION FINAL YEAR.SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN APPLY FOR LL.B
21st January 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,,,
please let me know the syllabus of LLb entrance exam conducted by csjm uniersity,kanpur
also let me know the pattern of the paper and other important facts about the question paper................ thank you.....
my email ID [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Intermediate examination in 2010 Can I appear in LL.B. Entrance examination
Rohit Verma, Ashok Nagar, Kanpur
11th April 2012, 03:40 PM

dear sir,,,
please let me know the syllabus of LLb entrance exam conducted by CSJM University, Kanpur. Also let me know the pattern of the paper and other important facts about the question paper?

thank you.....
11th April 2012, 03:42 PM

dear sir,,,
please let me know the syllabus of LLb entrance exam conducted by CSJM University, Kanpur. Also let me know the pattern of the paper and other important facts about the question paper?

thank you.....
27th April 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
let me know tha sample paper of L.L.B Entrance exams 2012 & Syallbus
1st May 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University kanpur? pattern of the question paper?
dear sir
let me know the sample paper of L.L.B Entrance exams date 2012 & dysllbud
[email protected] help me thank you....
3rd May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please upload the syllabus of law exam ram shukla
12th May 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE CSJMUNIV KA LLB ENTRANCE KA MODEL PAPER BATAYE
29th May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for filing form for upcoming llb exam
8th July 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST ENTRANCE EXAM OF LLB
9th July 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Wh at type of questions are asked in LLB in CSJM University entrance test, please send on my email id- [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the slybus of llb intrance exam by csjm university?
28th May 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the slyabus of llb intrance exam by csjm university
1st October 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me Syllabus of llb First year
8th November 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

please send me entrence exam syllabus of LLB after graduation of CSJMU.
14th January 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

LLB entrance model paper from csjm university kanpur my email id is :- [email protected]
15th May 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
Please mail me the syllabus for entrance exam of l.I.b conducted by csjm university.
Mail I'd - [email protected]
3rd September 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of entrances exam of llb from Kanpur university and its eligibility my id is. [email protected]
22nd May 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the slybus of llb intrance exam by csjm university?
Please send me entrance exam paper
Email id: [email protected]
5th March 2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus LLB entrance exam csjm university 2020?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?