8th January 2017, 11:35 AM
Bhuvya Suresh

How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc course and after completing it I want to start preparing for IAS exam. I want to know how can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation? Provide the details about the Coaching Institutes? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join coaching centre for preparation for IAS after completing B.Pharmacy?
  2. Should a 10th student join coaching institutes after 10th for the preparation of IAS exam? Which subjects should I choose for it? -- [New]
  3. Best coaching institutes in Delhi and Allahabad for IAS preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is previous planning and preparation necessary for civil's preparation?
  5. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  6. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  7. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  8. Are coaching institutes necessary for IAS exam preparation?
  9. Any good coaching institutes in Bangalore for preparation?
  10. Which is the best Coaching Institute to prepare for IAS Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  11. How to become an IAS officer after completing ECE BCE? Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai, Trichy
  12. What is the importance of coaching in IAS preparation? What is the ideal time for preparation for coaching?
  13. Should I start my IAS preparation right from 1st year of B.Tech? How should I proceed further and when to join coaching?
  14. Preparation for an accountancy school teacher? How to prepare for school service commission exam?
  15. Should I start preparing now for IAS after graduation? Do I need to join coaching?
  16. When should I join coaching center for preparation for IAS while in 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Can i take IAS coaching besides my Graduation? Is it beneficial?
  18. Best coaching institutes for CLAT 2017 and AILET 2017
14th January 2017, 04:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?

If you do not have any idea about Civil Service examination it will be best for you to join the coaching institute to get better understanding about examination syllabus and efforts required to qualify in examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline form a recognised university. So, you must start preparation for examination.

It is compulsory to have better knowledge about India and it's geography, politics, economic and history to qualify in examination.

Some of the coaching institutes for preparation of examination is :-

VAJIRAM and RAVI.

CHANAKAYA IAS.

ALS.

RAU'S IAS.

To get details about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in for detail about any coaching institute visit official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?