15th January 2017, 05:13 PM
ManishaA106

What is NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)? How can I apply for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)?

Respected Sir, I want to know more about Nerist so I want to know what is NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)? How can I apply for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)? What is the entrance for? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 12:39 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)? How can I apply for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)?

NERIST (North Eastern regional Institute Of Science And Technology) is the entrance exam which is conducted every year. This exam meant for those candidates who after completing Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication engineering want to take admission into different stream of engineering and technology. The exams are divided into three levels (NEE-l/NEE-ll/NEE-lll).
NEE-l is for those candidates who want to take admission in the base module of technology stream.
NEE-ll is for those candidates who want to take admission into degree module such as Diploma module in technology, Degree module in forestry and others.
NEE-lll is for those candidates who want to take admission into Degree module in Civil engineering, Computer science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Etc.
Eligibility:
NEE-l: Candidate must have passed his matriculation in every subject and 19 years as on 31st July, 2017 for general and for OBC and female candidate age should not exceed 22 years as on 31st July, 2017 and for SC/ST/PD age should not exceed 24 years as on 31st July, 2017
NEE-ll: Candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 with PCM or PCB and the age should not exceed 23 years as on 31st July, 2017 for general and for OBC and female applicants the age should not exceed 26 years as on 31st July, 2017 and 28 years as on 31st July, 2017 for SC/ST/PD candidates.
NEE-lll: Candidate must have passed his/her 3 year Diploma course from any government recognized polytechnic or equivalent college with minimum 60% marks. The age limit for general candidate will be 31 years as on 31ST July, 2017 and for OBC and female applicants the should be 43 years as on 31st July, 2017 and for SC/ST/PD candidates the age should be 45 years as on 31st July, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?