27th January 2017, 06:43 PM
rushika2404

Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BCA and I am in the 1st year of the course. After completing BCA I wish to pursue MBA so I need to know can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MCA without completing BCA? Will it be a good career choice?
  2. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA? Will it be a good choice for teaching field?
  4. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  5. How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best Career choice between MBA and PGDM after completing BE?
  7. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  8. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  9. Can I pursue MBA in Information Technology after completing BBA? What are the job scopes after completing MBA in Information Technology?
  10. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  11. Can I pursue Cosmetology course after few years of completing BDS? Is Cosmetology course a good Career choice?
  12. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  13. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  15. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  16. Can I pursue Master of Tourism Management after completing B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  17. Can I pursue my career in Photography after completing graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
29th January 2017, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushika2404 View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BCA and I am in the 1st year of the course. After completing BCA I wish to pursue MBA so I need to know can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of BCA course, you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

After completion of MBA course, you can apply for below given post.

Project manager.

Deputy manager.

Managing director.

Senior officer.

Market and Research Analyst.

Data manager.

Accountant.
29th January 2017, 04:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?

Yes, if you want to make your future in business sector then obviously MBA will be among the best choice.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it two year master degree course. To get admission in course candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities and institutes.

There is no age limit and limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for examination. So, you can appear for examination after completion of BCA.
29th January 2017, 06:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a professional course with lucrative career opportunities after completion. Candidates from various disciplines like commerce, science, business administration, computer application, engineering are eligible for this exam.

BCA candidates can also apply for this course and definitely a good career option after BCA. There are many entrance exams conducted for admission in MBA course in different institutes. The best place from where a candidate can pursue MBA course is Indian Institute of Management.

To get admission in MBA course, you need to get crack Common Admission test. CAT is conducted by IIM every year. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for this exam.

Other entrance exams for admission in MBA course:

Xavier's Aptitude test.

Management Aptitude Test.

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test etc.
29th January 2017, 06:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and as the name suggests is a master degree course of two years having a bright scope in management field.

The basic educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So it is evident that your are certainly eligible for MBA degree course after completing your BCA degree course.

Also as far as you are concerned about MBA being a good career choice then it is certainly if you get admissions in IIMs ( Indian Institute of Management ) or other top private colleges by qualify CAT ( Common Admission Test ) as these offer best job packages as compared to any other course.

Further for appearing in CAT your aggregate in the bachelor degree must not be less that 50% ( or 45% in case of SC/ST and PH category candidates ). For more details about CAT you can refer to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?