1st February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study psychology after PCB stream?

I want to ask that, I have PCB with psychology and want to take psychology as my career option. So, what should be my first step and what all I can do in psychology?

2nd February 2017, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to study psychology after PCB stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask that, I have PCB with psychology and want to take psychology as my career option. So, what should be my first step and what all I can do in psychology?

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with PCB subjects can pursue B.Sc or BA Psychology course. The courses are available in many universities and colleges in India. For the admission, you have to apply online or offline as per the requirement. Students passed 10+2 with 40% marks or equivalent examination in any stream (science/Arts/Commerce) shall be eligible for the course. The admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examinations (10+2) and personal interview. The course is available in the following colleges:

Indian Institute of Psychology & Research - Official Website

Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website
2nd February 2017, 11:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to make your career in the field of Psychology after the completion of your class 12th, you must have to opt for the Graduation degree courser in the respective field.
Apply in different Colleges for B.Sc in Psychology subject and after the completion of Bachelors degree apply for Masters degree in the same field in order to make a bright career in the respective field.
27th May 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to do psycology after 12th science pcb. Did you have any another better option for doing?
19th May 2020, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What could be my salary per month in the field of psychology? And if we talk about the career then what can be better psychologist, Pschatrist,.... Or any other...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?