7th February 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

List of courses to do after 10th to directly become a Bank Manager? Duration of such courses?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th and want to become a Bank Manager. Please tell me which course should I do to become direct a Bank Manager? Duration of such courses?

8th February 2017, 09:36 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses to do after 10th to directly become a Bank Manager? Duration of such courses?

No, there is no such course through which candidates can directly get recruitment as bank manager.

For recruitment as manager the candidates must require some year of banking experience. So, you first have to pursue complete your bachelor degree and after that qualify in examination conducted for recruitment as PO or Clerk in banking jobs.

Only, then you will be eligible to get promotion as manager in the bank.
10th November 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses to do after 10th to directly become a Bank Manager? Duration of such courses?

Which course I should take to become a bank manager after completion of 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?