12th February 2017, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Reservation available in Civil Services for Ex-Army? How to prepare for it while on service?

Hello sir, I am doing job as an Army Officer and my working duration is 16 years. After retirement I want to join Civil Services. Which type of reservation available in Civil Services for Ex Army? How to prepare for it?

15th February 2017, 08:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation available in Civil Services for Ex-Army? How to prepare for it while on service?

There is no particular reservation for Ex Army candidate in case of Civil Services examination. You can avail your category reservation benefits if you belong to OBC or SC/ST category. The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC candidate and five years to SC/ST candidate.

To join Civil Services, you will have to clear preliminary, mains and interview of this examination. Graduation is minimum qualification required to apply for Civil Services examination.

You can start your preparation through NCERT books of social science. It forms basic fundamentals for this exam. After completion of all NCERT books, you can read standard books of different subject then join test series for assessment of your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?