9th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of Mumbai Colleges for Degree course to appear in 2nd Year?

Could u please provide to me the cut off list of mumbai colleges for degree for appearing second year?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list in E&TC in Mumbai for direct 2nd year admission?
  2. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  3. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  4. Cutoff list of 2nd year engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  5. Cutoff list for for direct 2nd year degree admission in Computer Tech Field? List of engineering colleges in Nashik?
  6. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  7. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission in Mumbai university colleges?
  8. Cutoff list percentage of last year IT of Mumbai Colleges for direct 2nd year admission?
  9. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  11. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  12. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  13. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  15. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  17. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  18. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
12th November 2011, 12:50 AM
Beready

Default Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai Colleges for Degree course to appear in 2nd Year?

hi,

you can get the total cut off list
from the official site of mumbai university .
hope that you were selected .
good luck for that.
21st June 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai Colleges for Degree course to appear in 2nd Year?

Please give me the cut off list of degree colleges for electronic & Telecommunication in mumbai
1st September 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

cutoffs of mechanical degree college in mumbai and thane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?