16th February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SI or ASI post after retiring from army at the age of 45 years?

Now, I am serving in Indian army. When I retired from service then my actual age will be 45 years . Can I apply for police SI or ASI.

18th February 2017, 09:32 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for SI or ASI post after retiring from army at the age of 45 years?

It’s very nice that you are interested for the Sub Inspector or Assistant sub inspector post, but you cannot apply for the post because there are certain age limits for the ex-service man.
The candidate must have completed his bachelor degree from any stream. He must be an Indian civilization and the age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years.
For ex-service man the upper age is relaxation ate as follows:
For general candidate -5 years, for OBC candidate - 8 years, for SC/ST – 10 years.
You are not eligible for this post as you are about 45 years of age because the maximum age should be 35 years and if you are still in your service, then extra 05 years will be provided as the relaxation that means in that case that minimum age required for the candidate is 40 years (taking maximum upper age relaxation in consideration). Hence, you are not eligible.
8th July 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for SI or ASI post after retiring from army at the age of 45 years?

Sir I will retire in Dec 2018 after completing 32 yrs and Six Months as a clerical job in the Army. I will complete 50 years at that time. Can I apply for any govt or pvt sect job wef Jan 2019 onwards after completing 50 yrs age. My gmail address is
[email protected]
If pvt job than Bangalore only.
15th December 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I will retire from INDIAN NAVY at the age of 33.can i apply for SI in assam police.
15th October 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualifications are require for primary teachers job in West Bengal? Is there any quota for Ex servicemen?
3rd March 2021, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i apply for asi panjab police Pakistan.i am a retired army person. My age 40. Qualification BA. Retired as a Lance havaldar. I am retired 31 july 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?