9th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773

Sir,I have secured an AIEEE state rank(West Bengal) of 4773 scoring 77 and I am a general caste.I want to pursue engineering in a good institution in West Bengal.It will be good to be admitted in a high demanding course in a government aided institute for us here.Anyhow,I would also like to know about the other institutes in West Bengal I am eligible to get admitted.Can you please provide me a list of such institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  2. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  5. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  7. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 526166 AIEEE rank? -- [New]
  8. List of the engineering colleges in UP which can I get through AIEEE rank after securing 45000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  10. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  11. List of AIEEE colleges in UP in which I can take admission? My AIEEE rank is 200000 in General
  12. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  13. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  14. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  15. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  16. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  17. Which top colleges can I get after scoring 500 rank in AIEEE B.Arch
  18. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
22nd May 2012, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773

Sir,I have secured an AIEEE state rank(West Bengal) of 4224 and I am a general caste.I want to pursue engineering in a good institution in West Bengal.It will be good to be admitted in a high demanding course in a government aided institute for us here.Anyhow,I would also like to know about the other institutes in West Bengal I am eligible to get admitted.Can you please provide me a list of such institutes?
8th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773

sir, i got 1dvision in my 12th board exam, and i am expecting low rank in aieee about more than two lakh; please suggest me of colleges in wb or odisa, i am a resident of jharkhand
10th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, my AIEEE state (WB) rank is 17249.. So in which college of WB i will get admission for B.Teac CSE or ECE ????
12th June 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 59661 rank in aieee 2012 can i get any best private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?