9th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to write after EEE to work in government sector?

I am doing my final year EEE.I am intersted to work in government sectors.what are all the exam i have to write for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I opt between EEE and Electrical Engineering to work in government sector? Difference between EEE and Elect engineering?
  2. which exam should write to get job in Government sector after MSSE 5 years integrated course?
  3. How to get a government job related to B.E EEE? How to apply for that?
  4. How many government exams are available for EEE student?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Government jobs in Tourism sector?
  8. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  9. What are the government exams available for B.E EEE final year students?
  10. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  11. Details of part time job in government sector for EEE student?
  12. What is the scope and job opportunity after doing M.A in economics from central university
  13. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What type of jobs can I get after completing BSc(MPC)
  15. Which course is better between ETC and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? What is the salary package?
  16. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  17. What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
16th June 2011, 08:06 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which exams to write after EEE to work in government sector?

the exams you should have to give for govt sector after completion of your graduation are:
1>upsc
2>ias
3>ies
4>ips
5>ifs
best of luck buddy
1st July 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

HI ! II HAVE JOINED IN BIT IN EEE COURSE . WAT KNOWLEDGE I SHOULD DEVELOPE FROM FIRST YEAR TO PLACE IN TOP COMPANIES LIKE ROBER BOSCH?
6th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i completed BE. EEE.. WAT JOB is there in govt for me wat should do for yhat
16th July 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

am doing final year eee........what are the exams are there to enter the government jobs....please reply to me
24th July 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i am BE.EEE final year i would like to place a government jobs what procedure to write the exam
8th September 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i am BE.EEE final year i would like to place a government jobs what procedure to write the exam nd i got 65%
28th November 2011, 05:51 PM
litunu

the exams you should have to give for govt sector after completion of your graduation are:
1>upsc
2>ias
3>ies
4>ips

and many more
you have to mention them priority wise
5th February 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 3rd year be i have 18 arrears how to clear all tis arrears with in 3 sem pls give me one good ideA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?