20th March 2017, 10:02 PM

What is the process followed to join MCA course after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

I am completed in diploma computer engineering. The like to join in MCA reply for this Question it is possible or join MCA and what is the processing step for join MCA. Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the quick response.

21st March 2017, 05:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the process followed to join MCA course after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application and as the name suggests it is a master degree course with a bright scope in software world which is emerging digital.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a bachelor degree course in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects at higher secondary school level or graduation level.

So being a diploma in engineering with computer science stream to pursue MCA, you first need to pursue any undergraduate degree course as diploma in engineering is equivalent to higher secondary school degree not to graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?