24th March 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for teaching job in polytechnic college after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

I have just going to complete my B.Tech (chemical engineering.) and I want to be a lecturer in polytechnic college. How can I apply for this teaching job? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the steps followed? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Chemical Engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  3. What's the procedure for getting a teaching job in Govt Polytechnic Institute? I Have three years Diploma course in CSE.
  4. How to get job of a lecturer in private polytechnic after B.E degree?
  5. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  8. How to get teaching job in ITI and polytechnic colleges?
  9. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  10. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  12. Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?
  14. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  18. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?

27th March 2017, 06:37 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for teaching job in polytechnic college after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

Teaching job in polytechnic colleges are filled by Staff Selection commission
** You need to visit the official website for the notification of vacancy in polytechnic colleges.
** All application are invited only on the online basis.

Candidate must follow the below procedure before applying online.
>> First class bachelor degree holder are given preference in such jobs.
>> First class master degree holder is asked if post is of higher subject level.
>> Candidate need to pay the fees which ranges from 100-150 for single application.

Procedure of selection
>> Candidate need to clear written exam (General studies and mental ability)
>> For any concern subject a paper comprising of 300 marks is asked.
>> Selected candidate are called for interview and document verification

21st December 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for teaching job in polytechnic college after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

What is the procedure for applying for a job in Lahowal polytechnic and when is the entrance held?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?