27th March 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan to do vocational training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering at MAIIT, Kota (Rajasthan). I am interested to do vocational training in any Automobile Industry. List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan? What is the procedure for apply training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  2. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List few Automobile industries for job to Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  4. List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?
  5. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  6. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  7. How to apply for Vocational Training in Manipal for Automobile students?
  8. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  9. Names and procedure to apply for core Mechanical and Automobile Industries which are providing summer internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for vocational training at Reliance?
  14. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  15. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?
  17. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
29th March 2017, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan to do vocational training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering at MAIIT, Kota (Rajasthan). I am interested to do vocational training in any Automobile Industry. List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan? What is the procedure for apply training?
List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan to do vocational training in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. Tata Motor Limited, 2nd Floor, Atlantis Tower, D-232-233, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 644 0551

2. Auto Malleable, Plot No. E353, Road No. 14, V.K.I. Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1369

3. National Engineering Industries Limited, Khatipura Road, Shanti Nagar, Civil Lines
Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 222 3221

4. Agrasen Engineering Industries Limited, G-516 to 518, Road No. 9A, VKI Area
Sikar Rd, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1716

5. Techno Engineering Industries, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 24941
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?