27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission at autonomous colleges in Maharashtra

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know about the procedure for taking admission in autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  2. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?
  3. Admission through sports merit in Autonomous Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Autonomous Institutes in Maharashtra? Which are the 6 institutes? How to apply for them?
  5. List of autonomous B.Tech private colleges in Maharashtra
  6. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra including government Autonomous and Government Aided colleges?
  8. List of Government aided Autonomous Engineering colleges with code in Maharashtra? Details of such colleges?
  9. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  10. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  11. Difficulties in finding job at Maharashtra if degree is done from an autonomous college? Is autonomous college advisable?
  12. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  13. List of all government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering?
  14. List of government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering?
  15. Maharashtra Engineering Colleges Admission Procedure and Forms -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  17. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  18. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
28th March 2017, 09:15 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to get admission at autonomous colleges in Maharashtra

Admission in autonomous college is provided to candidates on merit basis, i.e. you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university and after clearing it, you can very much get admission and continue with your studies further.

Entrance examination is however not that easy, therefore you should prepare well for the examination to try and score well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?