30th March 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a District Collector after completing my B.Tech at the age of 23 years?

Respected Sir, My age is 23 years and I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech, Now I want to become a District Collector so I want to know how can I become a District Collector after completing my B.Tech at the age of 23 years? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th April 2017, 06:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a District Collector after completing my B.Tech at the age of 23 years?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment as District Collector ( I.A.S ).

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree and age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. The application form for 2018 examination will be released next year.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?