10th June 2011, 09:56 PM
trailokya

Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?

Respected Sir,
may I know the syllabus, criteria,dateof entrance exam & form submission and from where i will get it. my resident is at Khurda, ODISHA.
my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  2. Date of B.Ed exam of Maharashtra Government? Date of submission of form? How to get the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  3. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  6. Date of sale of form of B.Ed exam? Syllabus and study material for the same?
  7. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  9. MCom from DU: Last date of submission and syllabus?
  10. Last date of submission for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. What is the TET entrance exam date? What is the date and syllabus?
  12. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  13. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  14. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  15. Last date for the submission of forms for B.Ed course?
  16. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Ed entrance test?
  17. Date of examination and last date of form submission for B.Ed CET 2015 exam? -- [New]
  18. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
12th November 2011, 01:28 AM
Beready

Default Re: Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?

friend,

i will mail you all the details at your mail id please check it out.
and i think you should try to get information from the site of .
orrisa university.
good luck.
13th November 2011, 03:24 AM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?

dear friend,

Admission to the B.Ed. Program is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

So,if you are eligible then go for the following colleges :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College
etc.

for more visit: http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B. Ed. Prospectus2011.pdf(209.0 KB, 99 views)
4th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me i have done bca from rvd univercity jaipur so llz tell me kya main b'ed kar sakta huin or art side ya scincese my id is [email protected]
10th February 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done engineering....please tell syllabus and other required valuable info
22nd February 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I have done B.Sc. with PCM group with 49% marks.please tell me that i am elligible for b.ed exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?