10th June 2011, 10:55 PM
apoorvagajanan

What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?

Hi,

I have finished my Engineering two years back and currently working in a software company for the past two years..

But I am not interested in IT field..I am interested in Tourism..
I found out that Pondicherry University offers a MBA in Tourism..

What are the career prospects after completing the course ??
What is the salary range it offers ??

11th June 2011, 08:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?

Pursuing a course based on interest is always a good decision. Pondicherry Universities which offers course in this field. But you cannot expect a salary higher than Rs 25000/- after completing the course from this university. It would be better for you take a MBA from a institute with better repute. Along with that you can do a diploma course in tourism from institutes like IATA.
11th June 2011, 11:10 AM
sourindra

Default Re: What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?

There are very good scope in travel and tourism sector. You will find a good job after completing your MBA in travel management. Best of luck.
20th June 2011, 04:26 PM
apoorvagajanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Pursuing a course based on interest is always a good decision. Pondicherry Universities which offers course in this field. But you cannot expect a salary higher than Rs 25000/- after completing the course from this university. It would be better for you take a MBA from a institute with better repute. Along with that you can do a diploma course in tourism from institutes like IATA.
Hi,

As a software Engineer already my salary is in the range Rs 25,000/ to Rs 30,000 per month.
Which are the best colleges in India or outside India offering a MBA in Tourism ?
Which are the IATA courses you recommend which would be useful in this ?
14th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary package after diploma in travel and tourism from iata
28th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

after tourism how much salary of any percon wil get?
8th November 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package offered after doing diploma in travel and tourism.
and which are the best institute.
10th November 2011, 03:18 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

1st December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH SALARY CAN I EARNED... AFTER QUALIFIED IATA COURSES AND.. MBA IN IATA FIELD
4th July 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

whether iittm gwalior is a good option or not?
29th January 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i enter in tourism ....doing which course.... i have done m.a (eng)..plz guide... interesed in guide course....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?