10th April 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct admission in PhD after Master in Tourism Management?

Sir, I have completed Master in Tourism Management course from IGNOU and now want to do PhD. Please tell me can I get direct admission in PhD or have o do M.Phil first?

11th April 2017, 05:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in PhD after Master in Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed Master in Tourism Management course from IGNOU and now want to do PhD. Please tell me can I get direct admission in PhD or have o do M.Phil first?

You can get admission in PhD in Tourism Management after completion of Master in Tourism Management course. Candidates with MBA (Tourism), MTA, M.A (Tourism), MTM, Masters Degree in Hospitality Management and MBA with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for PhD in Tourism. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the PhD Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the University. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The above given is the admission procedure followed in many universities. The PhD in Tourism is offered in the following universities

Pondicherry University – Official Website

Amity University – Official Website

Maharishi Dayanand University – Official Website

Himachal Pradesh University - Officail Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?