10th April 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any job after retiring from Army at the age of 42 years?

Sir, I am an ex Army Officer. I have completed my 19 years in army. I am of 42 years of age right now. Am I eligible to registering for this job?

11th April 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for any job after retiring from Army at the age of 42 years?

Yes, you surely Apply after retirement of army as for example as security in change, head of them because of experience or as Rector of hostels due to the strict nature as you are having, etc or may be more.
11th April 2017, 11:33 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Can I apply for any job after retiring from Army at the age of 42 years?

Yes, there are various jobs available for a retired army officer in basically many government sectors and also in some private institutions. I would therefore suggest you to look for employment news in various newspaper cutting and also get yourself registered with various online job portals and get notified regarding any such job vacancies.
12th April 2017, 12:54 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the jobs in government sector like in railways, banking and also in other department of government sector. There is a principle of age calculation (Age required as per the job and the age of ex-serviceman on the date of mentioned job – total years of service rendered – grace period of three years) so in your case the calculation will be (42-19-3 = 20 years). If the job required the candidate age of 20 years then you are eligible to get the job and you will be first preference of them as you are the ex-serviceman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?