11th April 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Does University of Geneva, Switzerland offer PhD in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Modern Physics from University of Geneva, Switzerland. Does they offers PhD? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Stanford University to study M.Sc in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  3. How can I get admission in University of Geneva to study M.Sc in Mathematics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  5. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  6. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  7. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  8. Whether GNA University offer placement to PhD(Physics) holders? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics in IIT-Bombay for a candidate who has secured 53.6% in M.Sc?
  11. Procedure to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for PhD? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  13. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in Geneva University for MS program?
  16. Whether Bangalore University offer PhD in Hospitality course? Admission criteria and stipend offered by them?
  17. List best institutes for studying B.Sc. Biotech degree in abroad?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?