17th May 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

State level Karate gold medalist can a seat in TS EAMCET under sports quota?

Sir, my daughter has won 3 gold medals and certificates in karate in Telangana recognized by Karate Association of India (KAI). San she get a seat in TS EAMCET under the sports quota?

18th May 2017, 09:49 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: State level Karate gold medalist can a seat in TS EAMCET under sports quota?

EAMCET is an entrance exam through which they get admission into engineering or medicine. In this half % of the reservations are given to the sports quota. The counseling for sports quota will start after the main counseling.

Procedure:
1. The lower rank student will be called first for counseling.
2. Verification of certificates will be done and they are allotted a score.
3. Students who played International tournament are allotted more score.
4. Students who played National are given the next score.
5. Students who played State level tournaments will be given the next priority.

So based on these points a score will be given. The highest scored students will be given the first priority to choose the college.
14th December 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: State level Karate gold medalist can a seat in TS EAMCET under sports quota?

My son has gold medal in Maharashtra school game karate under 19 year in xii Sbi. Now he is appearing beech engg. If he can get job in rail under sports quota
12th June 2019, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

How does seat allotment nee for the sports category....Are they separated from regular ones...A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?