23rd June 2010, 05:14 PM
gkkeyen

How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?

I am a diploma civil engeer with 16 years working Exp. I want to study Civil Engineering oriented Courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quandity Severying , Plannig or any other Special courses

11th June 2011, 03:40 PM
sravankotamarthi

Default Re: How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?

Hi,
Greetings,

As you have an industry experience of 16 years, go for SAP modules. Here are some of the modules which would suit you. Once if you can complete anyone of the following modules, future will be bright.
SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO)
SAP Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
SAP Materials Management (MM)
SAP Master Data Management (MDM)
SAP Knowledge Warehouse (KW)
SAP Service and Asset Management
SAP Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM)

All the best.
30th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?

i am basically an engineering graduate in civil ( B.E-civil) ,have work experience. now i have completed my M.E. in Construction engineering and Management on 2009 may. Still now i didn't get job related to my PG qualification. i am interested to work in u.k and Australia hoow i get job . why in india there is no job in construction management
15th August 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hi its taanmoy from 5th sem civil ,,[vtu],,, i wold like to know whether its good to go for 'mnc' job or 'm-tech' after BE & whats the minimum persentage requred for jobs ,,,,,[out campus]
30th September 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

please suggest institute in mumbai for SAP
1st October 2011, 01:04 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

As you have an industry experience of 16 years, go for SAP modules. Here are some of the modules which would suit you. Once if you can complete anyone of the following modules, future will be bright.

Thanks
30th October 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to know diffreance between civil engineering, archicture, structural engineering.
18th November 2011, 02:03 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

11th January 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What are the effective courses avilable for diploma civil engineers?
20th March 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in civil engg. now i continue b.tech in civil engg. certificate course in AUTO CAD,STADD PRO,PRIMAVERA,HOW CAN I GET A JOB IN ABOARD?
9th July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

where and in which college, the project management courses are available in chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?