18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for practical exams of B.Sc agriculture

I am not going to any tuition for agriculture practical exam but I am interested in B.Sc. agriculture to get good marks in practical exam. What shall I do myself?

Related Questions:
  1. What do they ask in practical exam for BSc Agriculture in Agriculture quota?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  4. What is the procedure to re appear for practical exams in 12th?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in BSc(Agriculture) practical exam? How many BSc(Agriculture) colleges are there in Karnataka?
  6. What type of questions are asked in B.Sc Agriculture practical exam?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  8. Can I get seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture?
  9. What do they ask in BSc. Agricultural Practical exam?
  10. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  14. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  15. Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture?
  17. Procedure to apply for distance course in M.Sc Agriculture?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
20th July 2017, 04:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for practical exams of B.Sc agriculture

Getting tuition and following guidance for preparing yourself for entrance examinations just depends on the students, how far possible you can understand and cope along with. If you are not going around for any tutorial classes its just ok, but studying at the same time with good way of gaining knowledge is thorough important. There are many online educational portal sites, YouTube and other apps which will surely help you along with. Search online and find out more about what you want to gain knowledge in. Seek advice from friends who are preparing for the same with tutorials classes. Gaining good marks is all with or without tuitions, its just how much enthusiastic you are about that all shows in your papers.
5th April 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus or how will be the practical exam give some idea to prepare please
5th April 2019, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

For agriculture quota RTC number of land required. From whose name the RTC number required
29th June 2022, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for agri practical exam
30th June 2022, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

documents required for bsc agri practical exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?