18th July 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Ed in distance mode from a registered university

I am science graduate passed out from Stewart science college in 1994 PCM pass securing 50% want to do B.Ed in distance mode in registered university which accepted by Odisha government.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  2. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How may I do M.P.Ed through distance mode from J&K university?
  4. Does Mumbai University offer B.Com via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D from Kashmir University in distance mode if completed M.Ed from Kashmir University in distance mode?
  7. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  8. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  10. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  12. Where to join bachelor of law course in distance education mode in India? I am having MSc B.Ed
  13. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  14. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  15. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  16. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  17. Should I switch from Sikkim Manipal University to Punjab University?
  18. List of B.Ed colleges approved by NCTE under Kurukshetra University through distance mode
19th July 2017, 11:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed in distance mode from a registered university

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to pursue this course. There is no age limit to pursue B.Ed, so you can look for a recognized distance education institute and get admission there. You have to appear for an entrance examination to get admission. Your degree will be accepted if you complete it from any recognized institute whether it is regular mode or distance mode.
20th July 2017, 12:36 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed in distance mode from a registered university

The minimum qualification required for B.Ed course is bachelor degree in any stream (Arts/Commerce/Science) from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
You need to apply admission form in your desired college, admission in B.Ed courses is on the basis of merit marks scored in graduation/post-graduation.
During the time of admission you may have to provide the followings documents 10th certificate and marks sheet, 12th certificate and marks sheet, graduation mark sheets, degree of graduation, migration certificate in original and Photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?