21st July 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Best course to study in Operation Theater after B.Sc Physics? List of colleges for it?

Dear sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and now want to study Operation Theater course. Please suggest me best course in Operation Theater course? List of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Uttrakhand for Diploma in Operation Theater Technology
  2. Best colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Operation Theater course
  3. Colleges offering Masters or M.Sc in Anesthesiology after B.Sc in Operation Theater Technician?
  4. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  5. Possibility to take admission in B.Sc Operation Theater Technology course if passed 12th from open schooling and failed in regular mode? List of colleges for it?
  6. Which course should I study after completion of Diploma in Operation Theater Technician (OTT)?
  7. List of colleges for doing Diploma in Operation Theater Technology?
  8. Can I pursue B.Sc in Anaesthesia after Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician course?
  9. Where to apply to study Diploma in Operation Theater Technician course? Career and future opportunities after it?
  10. Is there any post graduation course we can do after BPMT?
  11. Colleges offering BSc(Operation Theatre Technology) in India
  12. List of entrance exams to study Petroleum Production and Operation Engineering course? List of colleges to study this course?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best government colleges for M.A with Theater?
  15. Which nursing course is best for me? Can I do MSc Nursing?
  16. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges to study B.Sc in Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
29th August 2017, 01:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Best course to study in Operation Theater after B.Sc Physics? List of colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and now want to study Operation Theater course. Please suggest me best course in Operation Theater course? List of colleges for it?

If you want to study operation theaters course after completing your B.Sc chemistry, then certified diploma course in operation theater technology is best option for you. Here below are details regarding certified course in operation theater technology:-

Eligibility Required:- minimum qualification required to apply for operation theater technology course is bachelors in science stream from government recognized institute.

Duration of Operation theater Technology Course:- Duration of diploma course is 1 year.

Fee Structure:-
fee structure for operation theater diploma course is Rs:- 14,500/ for whole diploma.

List of Institutes Offer Certified Course in Operation Theatre Technology:-

1). Dhaneswar Institute of Medical Technology, Cuttack.

2). AND Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals, Nagpur.

3). Utkal Institute of Medical Technology, Orissa.

4). Vijayanagar Institute of medical Sciences, Bareilly.

5). Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.

6). Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, Garhwal.

7). Council of Education and Development Programmes, Gavanpada.

8). College of Life Science, Gwalior.

9). Adesh Para Medical Institute, Ludhiana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?