21st July 2017, 11:08 AM
pritipriya mandal

Chances to get MBBS or BDS seat in Assam if scored 174 marks in NEET and belongs to SC category?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am from Assam and belongs to SC category. I was appeared in NEET exam and scored 174 marks. Will I get MBBS or BDS seat in any college of Assam? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BDS if scored 174.5 marks in NEET-UG being an OC student?
  2. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  3. Can I get MBBS/BDS seat with 200 marks in NEET being an SC candidate?
  4. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 269 marks in NEET?
  5. Reputed colleges offering MBBS admission through NEET in Assam -- [New]
  6. Can I get MBBS seat in Maharashtra after scoring 185 marks in NEET UG in BC category
  7. Possibility to get BDS seat in Karnataka for a candidate with 108 marks in NEET?
  8. What are my chances in BDS/MBBS admission with 168 score in CET and 296 marks in NEET?
  9. Will I get MBBS/BDS seat after scoring 141 in NEET exam?
  10. Can I get MBBS after scoring 351 marks in NEET UG? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study MBBS/BDS in Kerala for a candidate who has scored 186 marks and secured 26000 state rank in NEET?
  12. How to get MBBS seat through NEET after scoring 139 marks
  13. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  14. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE?
  15. Expected minimum marks required in NEET 2017 to get a seat in MBBS for OBC category?
  16. How many seats are reserved under defence quota for NEET? What is the approximate cutoff required to be eligible?
  17. Can I get admission to study PGDM in NMIMS at Bangalore/Hyderabad if scored 174 marks in NMAT being an OBC candidate?
  18. Can I expect MBBS or BDS seat in Haryana after scoring 198 marks in NEET?
30th July 2017, 11:19 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get MBBS or BDS seat in Assam if scored 174 marks in NEET and belongs to SC category?

You have to participate in online counseling to get admission in MBBS or BDS. 1st round of counseling is already over. Now you have to enroll in 2nd round of counseling. Being a SC candidate you have a better chance to get a seat in best medical college.
Here are some good colleges which you can prefer during choice filling in online counseling:

1. Assam Medical College, Dhibrugarh.

2. Jorhat Medical College and Hospital, Jorhat

3. Silchar Medical College, Silchar.

4. Tezpur Medical College and Hospital, Tezpur.

2nd round of counseling will be in process from 08th August 2017 to 19th August 2017.
31st July 2017, 08:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get MBBS or BDS seat in Assam if scored 174 marks in NEET and belongs to SC category?

Even if you belong to Scheduled Caste category, you can not get admission in any government medical colleges of Assam in MBBS or BDS course after scoring 174 marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

As per previous year counselling trends of marks, candidates belonging to SC category with 300 marks or more have better chances of getting admission in government medical college for MBBS or BDS course.
9th May 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get chance in MBBS govt college with 300 score in NEET ( general category) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?