15th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?

i got 2456 rank in gpat.please tell me the list f colleges where i can get a seat.please mention colleges giving stypend also

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  2. List of M.Pharmacy colleges providing stipend?
  3. In which college will I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 7613 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend in AP?
  4. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  5. List of colleges where I could get a seat based on last years counseling?
  6. In which colleges can I get a seat after scoring 8299 rank in GPAT? How many colleges in AP that provide stipend?
  7. List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?
  8. List of the colleges in AP providing stipend? My GPAT rank is 8121
  9. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank?
  10. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  11. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP?
  14. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  15. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 2326 seat in GPAT?
  18. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad after scoring 5656 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
4th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?

list of collages in Gujarat with gpat rank 2026?
11th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?

would i get stipend in gujarat m.pharm college ?nd hw much ?my gpat rank is 903.approx.list out college of gujarat in which i get admission.thanks
16th July 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

please send us all the ans and give good sagitions
29th July 2011, 10:55 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello friend
With AIR 2456 you can try in govrnment colleges but according to me it would be hard to get admission .But if you are from any reserved quota then you can take admission easily through appearing in state counselling .
All those colleges which are AICTE approved and have approved seats will provide you stipnd if you are GPAT qualified .
3rd February 2012, 09:00 AM
adlsm

with AIR 2456
you have no chance of getting colleges with stipend
very less chance of gettin in govt colleg
sorry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?