18th August 2017, 11:09 AM
akkilraj

Am I eligible to apply for non technical government polytechnic Lecturer's job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, MBA and M.Phil?

Hi, Am I eligible to apply for non-technical government polytechnic lecturers job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, MBA and M.Phil? Can you please give me the criteria details which are followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  3. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of computer science degree lecturers with MSC IT course?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  6. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science from Rajasthan?
  11. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  12. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  13. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  14. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  16. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  17. Vacancies for lecturers in Polytechnics in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E computer science and MBA(Production with HR)
  18. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
3rd April 2018, 02:47 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for non technical government polytechnic Lecturer's job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, MBA and M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkilraj View Post
Hi, Am I eligible to apply for non-technical government polytechnic lecturers job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, MBA and M.Phil? Can you please give me the criteria details which are followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!
As far I could understand from your question you want to ask if you are eligible to apply for the non-teaching posts of Polytechnic being a Post graduate.If this is the question then the answer is Yes.
You can always apply for a post which requires a graduation degree from any stream.Since you have completed your Post graduation so you are eligible to all the non-teaching posts.The post will be like Clerk,Senior clerk,Assistant,Accountant etc.
But if you looking for Teaching jobs then you will have to check if you are having the qualification needed and there is vacancy for the subject you are interested to teach.
17th July 2019, 12:18 AM
anmolkumar786

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for non technical government polytechnic Lecturer's job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, MBA and M.Phil?

YES you are but need to qualify NET to teach any of the government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?