15th June 2011, 09:50 PM
simbiosis

Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?

1. I secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE Commerce from KV-ONGC Panvel. Which of the following courses is best for me-
a) B.Com- Banking & Insurance,
or,
b) B.M.S
or,
c) B.A- Economics.

2. I am not interested for any Job after any of the above courses. I want to purse MBA. What are the best fields of concentration / subject of specialization in MBA against the best of above 3 courses given in Sr.1.

Your reply is desired urgently as all submission of applications end on 18.06.11

SHAHBAZ AHMED.

12th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?

friend,

i think you should to continue your education and should to do M.com.
best specialization field is HR in MBA .
because its scope is too good in today's world.
good luck.
12th November 2011, 08:39 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?

friend,

i think you should to continue your education and should to do M.com.
best specialization field is HR in MBA .
because its scope is too good in today's world.
good luck.
28th January 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

80% mark is good for studing MBA
29th January 2012, 02:08 PM
mani_baban

1. I secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE Commerce from KV-ONGC Panvel. Which of the following courses is best for me-
a) B.Com- Banking & Insurance,
or,
b) B.M.S
or,
c) B.A- Economics.

2. I am not interested for any Job after any of the above courses. I want to purse MBA. What are the best fields of concentration / subject of specialization in MBA against the best of above 3 courses given in Sr.1.

Your reply is desired urgently as all submission of applications end on 18.06.11

SHAHBAZ AHMED.
30th January 2012, 01:34 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

MBA in the marketing field will be the best option for you as stated by your profile..
Because marketing has a great heirarchy of working levels from the basic of the salesman to that of the highest level managers in different field.In between this,you will have all the experiences of what you have listed
27th May 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 80.5 in hsc now iwant to something in bussiness which is good bms or baf
5th June 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i got 42% in hsc so i m confuse in bms and baf which course should i do plzzzzzzz suggest me sir frm nikita talwar
10th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir., i got 81% marks in 12 nd i m confused about choosing the above courses so plzz help me .....!
10th July 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

IS BFM BETTER THAN BAF?
6th February 2013, 01:42 PM
hebz04

SIR , i just finished my 12th standard, i am intrested in economics! In Kerala there is no honours and i cannot travel too . So if i am doing just BA economics , will it be good ? And after BA (WITHOUT HONOURS ) SHOULD I GO FOR MA honours or MBA in finance ? i want to get a good job with high salary too . Or should I opt b.com + MBA in finance .
22nd May 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

which is a better course for pursuing MBA afterwards- BMS or BA hons in Economics ?
22nd December 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better BMS orB.COM(HONS) ?? How much can i earn after d
oing one of them??
12th February 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

completed bms, wanna go abroad for mba where should i go which country or which university ? and after bms is mms better or mbs
5th June 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm totally confused between plain bcom,BAF AND BMS
u suggest me, now days which course is highly in demand and in which stream I can get best job with high remuneration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?