27th August 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Process and eligibility criteria to get admission for 6th and 8th standard in school? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?

Process and eligibility criteria to get admission for 6th and 8th standard in school? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities? Can you please give me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  2. Best schools for admission in class 6th with fee and other facilities details
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi Public School, Ranchi? Fee structure including hostel and annual charges?
  4. Procedure to get 8th standard admission in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram? Fee structure of 8th standard? -- [New]
  5. List of hostel schools in or near Bangalore
  6. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  7. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  9. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  10. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  11. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  12. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  13. Procedure to join Navy School after 6th standard?
  14. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  15. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  16. Can I apply for B.Sc Physics from Symbiosis? What is the fee structure and hostel facilities available?
  17. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  18. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
28th August 2017, 04:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process and eligibility criteria to get admission for 6th and 8th standard in school? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?

Admission process for 6th & 8th class varies based on the state and board.

The basic admission process is as follows:
- The candidate should visit the school and apply for the school by filling the application form.
- If you fulfill the eligibility requirements of the school then you can get the admission in the school.
- You need to submit few documents like previous years score card, transfer certificate, address proof and other documents. This documents vary based on the board.
- The fee structure varies based on the board and state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?