27th August 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get study visa for study abroad?

My name is Biswajeet Singh. I am 10th pass, I want to apply for my visa with study and side by side work. I want to know how many marks and age is required minimum for this kind of act. Please reply. I shall be grateful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  2. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  5. Why visa is necessary for students to study Abroad?
  6. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  8. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to study MDS course from India if passed BDS from Pakistan? How to get study visa for it?
  11. Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for University of Manchester to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science? How to get study visa for it?
  13. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MCA in abroad?
  15. How can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad being a BBA student?
  16. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria needed to study MCA in abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
28th August 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get study visa for study abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Biswajeet Singh. I am 10th pass, I want to apply for my visa with study and side by side work. I want to know how many marks and age is required minimum for this kind of act. Please reply. I shall be grateful to you.

To get a student visa for study abroad, candidates should have obtained admission in any of the colleges/universities in abroad countries. Candidates should have cleared the English proficiency test either IELTS or TOEFL to study in abroad countries. They have to clear GRE or GMAT for higher (masters) studies in abroad universities. For school admission, candidates should have cleared SAT or ACT examinations. Candidates have to apply for the admission with resume, statement of purpose, work experience, letter of recommendation and financial position. Based on your academic performance, results in the above mentioned examinations and extracurricular activities admission is offered.
28th August 2017, 10:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get study visa for study abroad?

Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognized Board of Education can apply for the study Visa in abroad for higher studies.
Candidates must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS examination in order to be eligible to get admission in different Schools in abroad. Candidates must have to score a minimum of 5.5 score to get admission in abroad for class 12th education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?