5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Diploma or PG Diploma in Medical Transcript Technician is best for B.Sc Biology candidate? Colleges and fees for it?

I am B.Sc Biology holder and now wan to study Medical Transcript Technician course. Which course I should study in between Diploma and PG Diploma? Colleges and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  2. Procedure to get Transcript of Diploma in IT from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies?
  3. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
  4. Lab technician or Nursing which course is good? Which exam to clear for admission?
  5. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  6. How to register in Paramedical Council of India after NIOS?
  7. What all subjects comes under the diploma of medical imaging technician course?
  8. How can I complete my Diploma in Medical Imaging Technician course?
  9. Does the Institute of Clinical Research India provide Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course? Applicable fees and admission procedure?
  10. How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure?
  11. Best colleges providing PG Diploma in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility and details of colleges and their fee for Diploma and degree courses in mentioned subjects?
  13. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  14. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  15. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of State Medical college in West Bengal providing Diploma in ECG Technician? Procedure of admission and total fees payable for it?
  17. When can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
7th September 2017, 09:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma or PG Diploma in Medical Transcript Technician is best for B.Sc Biology candidate? Colleges and fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc Biology holder and now wan to study Medical Transcript Technician course. Which course I should study in between Diploma and PG Diploma? Colleges and fees for it?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in medical transcript technician after completing your B.SC biology, then here below are details regarding PG diploma in medical transcript technician:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for Post graduate diploma in medical transcript technician is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of PG Diploma in Medical Transcript Technician:- Duration of post graduate diploma course is 2 year.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for PG diploma course in medical transcript is Rs:- 12,500/- per year.

Colleges Offer PG Diploma in Medical Transcript Technician:-

1). Shivam Institute of Medical Transcription New Delhi.

2). Meditransindia MTI New Delhi.

3). Medical Transcription Education Center New Delhi.

4). Indian Institute of Medical Transcription Delhi.

5). Bajaj Institute of Information Technology New Delhi.

6). MDS Infotech LTD New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?