16th June 2011, 11:17 AM
@khil

Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?

i have completed my 12th class with 76% overall marks. now i want to do bsc it . the deal is , i haven't given the aieee exam. can i still take admission in some reputed college with this %age. kindly inform me the eligibility criteria and some good colleges.

@khil

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  2. How to appear for CDS examination after passing BSc 1st year? What is the eligibility criteria? Percentage required in 12th?
  3. How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission?
  4. What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  6. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  7. Colleges which take admission on the basis of 12th percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  9. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  12. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  13. Is there any need of the entrance exam for B.Com honors?
  14. Is it possible to join GKVK College, Bangalore through management quota? -- [New]
  15. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
  16. Can I get seat in Agriculture B.Sc in government or private colleges of A.P after getting 20059 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Can i take admission in BITSAT on my 12th marks basis?
  18. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
9th September 2011, 01:16 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?

Hi,

I didn't clearly get your query. You want the admission in which field -engineering or general course?

AIEEE exam is conducted for the admission to different engineering branches in various reputed engineering colleges all over the country.

B.Sc(IT) is a general study ,and not considered as an engineering degree, for which you don't need to crack entrance exam like AIEEE. You can get admission to good general course colleges on the basis of your 12th marks.

So if you want to pursue the course of B.Sc(IT),you have not to answer AIEEE. And if you are heading for an engineering course on any branch like CS/IT/ECE/ME etc you have to sit for the AIEEE exam.

I hope you got my points.
15th October 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?

what is the percentage required in 12th class for pusuing B.SC in maths
24th May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B SC. IN GOOD COLLAGE....???
AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GO IN B SC....???
CAN I GO DIRECTLY IN B SC..
CAN I DO ENJINEERING AFTER B SC. OR DIRECTLY DO B TEC...
I M SO CONFUSING..
PLZ HELP ME OUT...
11th August 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in ENJINEERING but i get compartment in math (2012) and clear it i belongs to categori OBC
15th August 2012, 12:20 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

AIEEE exam is conducted for the admission to different engineering branches in various reputed engineering colleges all over the country.

B.Sc(IT) is a general study ,and not considered as an engineering degree, for which you don't need to crack entrance exam like AIEEE. You can get admission to good general course colleges on the basis of your 12th marks.
30th May 2013, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

I hve got 76% in 12 boards wid pcm as main subjects.
Cn I get admsn in d.u. Colloges?
For b.sc.
If yes plz mention the name of clges
17th June 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

how many % for bsc agree in mahathama fule govert college pune
25th June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have 55% in 12th i want to take admition in ITI so how many percent required for ITI plz rply hury up my id is manoj yadav @gmail.com
24th May 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in any colleges for bsc botany/zoology? my plus two % is78. can you please explain to me?
18th April 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I got 74% marks in 12th this please tell me will I get admission in pau ludhiana university and I got 98% marks in 10th and I also want to know that how much marks are required to take admission in pau ludhiana university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?