19th September 2017, 07:50 AM
Gouri Priya Vinod

Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?

Now I am studying in 9th standard. I like to join in Sainik school. Will I get a chance to continue my studies in Sainik school after writing the entrance exam of 9th this year itself? Can you please provide me the information soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  6. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  7. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  9. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  10. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  11. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  12. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  13. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  14. Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? -- [New]
  15. Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  18. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
21st September 2017, 09:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?

No, you cannot get admission after completing half month of 9th class because the admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam.

There will be an entrance exam for giving admissions into 6th class to 9th class. The entrance exam is conducted by the Sainik School. Every year they conduct this entrance exam. The candidates who are qualified in the exam will be given admission. Direct admissions are not allowed and mid term admissions are also not allowed by the school.

For more details you can visit the official website: www.sainikschool.org
4th December 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?

Now I am studying 9th class
My parents applied to write the entrance exam
Is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?