19th September 2017, 10:04 AM
Ramdas Bhise

Which entrance exams to prepare for getting a job after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy?

I am studying in diploma in pharmacy the second year after completing the diploma, which entrance exams for job & next education? Can you please guide me with the details on this? Awaiting to get the response, please provide me the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  2. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  3. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  6. Which country is a better choice for me to do MS after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams I have to appear for this? How to prepare for these Exams?
  7. Which specialization can I select for M.Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  8. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  9. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  11. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  12. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in United States? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. What are the opportunities available after completion of bachelor in pharmacy?
  15. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  16. Which course should I pursue, Diploma in Pharmacy or simply B.Pharmacy?
  17. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course?
  18. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2017, 07:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exams to prepare for getting a job after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy?

Its not that there would be single common entrance exam to get admission for B-Pharmacy course into 2nd year after completion of D-Pharmacy course.

The entrance exam would be varied depending upon the University and State.

Below is the required eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam :

-The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in D-Pharmacy course.

-There would be relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

-The candidate should not be having any pending backlogs.

-Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you would be given admission.

The admission would be given directly into 2nd year of B-Pharmacy course.

Gain good subject knowledge and practical knowledge during B-Pharmacy course and start preparing for the Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy course.

Again for M-Pharmacy course also, it would be Entrance Exam based on University and national level Entrance Exam also there.

If not interested in M-Pharmacy course, you can go for
MBA in Hospital Management or
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

There are good career opportunities for the candidates after completion of B-Pharmacy course itself.

You can get job opportunities in
Hospitals
Pharmaceutical Companies
Chemical Laboratories
Biotech Companies
Clinical Laboratories
Diganostic Centers etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?